- Vacuum carpets regularly to prevent buildup of dirt that can settle and damage the fibers.
- Crisscross your vacuum pattern in areas where people sit and move their feet.
- Use rugs in the highest traffic areas.
- Have your carpets professionally steam cleaned every 6 to 9 months.
- Every few weeks, take a little extra time and use your crevice tool for cleaning around baseboards and radiators and in other hard-to-reach places.
- Always follow the manufacturer recommendations for carpet and upholstery care.
Dec, 2011 admin
When you begin your search for a quality carpet cleaner, … Continue reading
Oct, 2011 admin
MISTAKE #1: Choosing a Carpet Cleaner Based On Just a Telephone Call. Instead, invite them to your.. Continue reading